1. We believe in the triune God - the eternally self-existent. I AM,"the creator of heaven and earth and Redeemer of mankind manifested in three persons: Almighty Father, Divine Son and Holy Ghost.
l John: 5:7; Genesis 1:1; John 1:1, 4:24; Mathew 10:20, 2 Corinthians 3:17-18.
2. We believe in the Bible as the inspired, infallible word of God, inerrant in the original auto graphs and the only rule of faith, guide for practice and indisputable and ultimate authority of the revelation of God, His will and His way.
2 Timothy 3:16-17; Psalms 19:7-11; 2 Peter 1:16-21.
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, the incarnation of the Father, born of a virgin, very God of very God for whom and by whom all things were created.
1 John 1:1-10
4. We believe in the substitutionary atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He by the grace of God tasted death for every man and that all must be born again through faith in Him or are forever lost. Redemption is accomplished by the cross and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, by grace, through faith, believing in the heart that God raised Him from the dead. Salvation is by Jesus Christ and none other for God has highly exalted Him and given Him a name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow. of those in heaven and of those on earth-and of those under the earth and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Hebrews 2:9; John 3:1-18, 6:44-49; Ephesians 2:8; Romans 10:9; Philippians 2:9-11.
5. We believe in the physical resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and that He ascended bodily into heaven and now is at the right hand of the Father as our mediator, high priest and advocate.
Acts 3:12-26; John 20; Hebrews 9:24; l Corinthians 15: 12-28.
6. We believe in water baptism and Holy Communion-the Lord's Supper as the ordinances of the church to be observed as public declaration of salvation through Jesus and in commemoration of his death, burial and resurrection in victory over Satan, death, hell and the grave.
7. We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ both-for" His Saints and "with" His Saints in reign to victory.
l Thessalonians 4:13-18; l Corinthians 15:50-55; Revelation 19:19-20, 20:1-6
8. We believe in the authority of the believer over the enemy, Satan and the victor), to be gained by the exercise of that authority in the areas of deliverance, healing and holiness.
Ephesians 1:20-23, 6:10-17.
9. We believe in the personality and reality of Satan as the enemy of the Kingdom of God and the Saints of the Lord, - and in his ultimate defeat by the Lord Jesus Christ and potential defeat in the lives of Spirit-filled believers clothed in the armor of God.
Revelation 12:9-10; Matthew 4:2-11; Isaiah 14:12-17; John 8.
10. We believe in the autonomy of the local church as an independent entity with regard to matters of government, polity operation and discipline.
l Corinthians 5:5; 2 Thessalonians 3:6, 14-15; Acts 6:3-5, 11:22; Titus 1:5.